Dressing geek in 2007 is a lot different than in 1987. Gone are the pocket protectors and taped rim glasses. Now, in their place are t-shirts with very clever designs and web references that everyone can appreciate.
In no particular order, we love:
1. Errorwear. Be the envy of anyone who has ever crashed. Great t-shirts featuring common computer error messages we all deal with, such as the Blue Screen of Death, Sad Mac, Not Responding, and Bad Command or File name.
2. Jinx. Clothing for Gamers and Geeks. Cool selections include girls sweat pants with 'Geek' written across your butt, a WoW collection, and a hilarious 'pwnstar' shirt.
3. ThinkGeek. Featured in our last post, ThinkGeek offers a fantastic shirt simply labeled 'LMAO' with a stencil graphic showing what that would look like if it really happened.
4. Offline T-Shirts. Offline goes Warhol with the Linux Penguin, and makes a social statement using HTML with the '</racism>' shirt.
5. Syswear. It you agree that 'Jesus Saves. Buddah Does Incremental Backups', you'll love Syswear.
Got a favorite geek t-shirt site? Share it with us in the comments!
Popularity: 2% [?]