inicio mail me! sindicaci;ón

The More Hippies Change the More They Stay the Same

Trends have a way of recycling themselves. It’s true in cars. It’s true in music. And of course it’s true in fashion. Leave it up to Molly Park to make an infographic out of it! Molly notices the ironic similarities between the hippies of the 1970’s and the hipsters currently scavaging our urban landscape. Did I mention I love infographics? xoxo Amanda.

Hipster NYC
Full Size Image @ Mollypark.me

Popularity: 12% [?]

Folkdeals.com said,

November 16, 2010 @ 8:22 am

Thanks for sharing this topics as good as ones about
moncler jackets

xulinguo said,

March 26, 2011 @ 5:12 am

There is always a person in life, have this or that idea, all day daydreaming, dreams one day be as successful as the pie hit his head. Not only that, they will develop a variety of targets wholesale coach purses from time to time, and today was determined to try to achieve their goals, but the next morning, as usual. They are always in the imagination, never seen action. This is the ordinary people - come up with thousands of road at night, wake up to go the same route. Therefore, they were destined never successfully goddess of all ages.

xulinguo said,

March 26, 2011 @ 5:13 am

A middle-aged destitute, always thinking about one day making a fortune. To this end, he often went to church to pray to God. Every time he would pray to God: “Almighty God, ah! Look in my copy of your faithful people, let me first prize in it! Amen.” A few days cheap chanel sunglass
http://www.paypalcoachpurses.com later, he slouched back in the church, and then knelt down Prayer: “God, ah, why do you not let me in the prize? If I win, I will make every effort to serve you. beseech you, let me first prize in it! Amen.” A few days later, this middle-aged who once again came to the church, to repeat his prayer.

xulinguo said,

March 30, 2011 @ 8:56 am

gu hyju

What to wear said,

May 26, 2011 @ 3:16 am

I LOLed!

programmes tv said,

May 27, 2011 @ 8:12 am

Good market for everyone’s taste and needs.

Villarrazo Madrid said,

June 7, 2011 @ 11:05 am

Congratulations!It’s a great blog!!!visit my blog, you’ll find it quite interesting!!!

RSS feed for comments on this post · TrackBack URI